Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's Been a Really Long Time

Hey Guys
I knew I would be sporadic when I first started this thing, but this is absolutely horrible. I haven't posted since May. Apparently I got a full time job. :) I'll fill you in a bit on what has been happening in the last 6-7 months. I had what seemed to be a very short summer which was spent mostly at work. In August I started earnestly looking for an apartment for me and Heather to live in. I also bought my first car.In September Heather got engaged. In October I decided to move out on my own. In November I moved into my new apartment. Somewhere in that time my brother got engaged as well. In December our whole family was together for Christmas including my almost sister-in-law, Jenna. We had a wonderful Christmas together although it was different this year. In January I threw a bridal shower for Heather. SO FUN!!! I had a whole bunch of girls over for the evening and a few even stayed for night.
Heather is getting married March 25th and Josh is getting married May 6th. I am still at my job at the "Cred" and am enjoying it more than I've ever enjoyed any other job. I am loving living on my own and I don't think I could ever go back. Even though it is expensive, it's good to know that my money is going toward something worthwhile. (living, eating, etc.) :) The only reason I'm writing on here right now is because i have been so incredibly bored at work today. Too quiet. After Christmas no one has any more money to spend. Anywhoos... I'll try to post again eventually.
buh-bye for now
Beth

No comments: