Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Time

This morning I got an extra hour of sleep, but I seem to be more tired than usual. Weird. Actually it's a dreary day outside and I'm wishing it would snow rather than rain. :) We had an awesome lunch today. Ham and mashed potatoes, veggies and cheese and pickles, and Raspberry cheesecake for dessert. I love raspberries! I guess the food at lunch may have something to do with me wanting a nap now. If I go to sleep now though, I'll be up late tonight. I guess I don't actually want it to snow until Nat gets his roof and siding on. It would be nice if it was warm for another couple of weeks. Actually we're lucky to not be getting snow today. 20 minutes south of us there is snow. We have rain instead. :( Anyway..you can tell I don't have much to say, since I'm talking about the weather. Tim and I are both sitting here typing away on our laptops while our parents are taking a nap. We had guests over for lunch. Nice family. Cute kids. Cuddly baby. I love being able to play with babies. :) I'm so excited about Josh and Jenna having their first baby next May. I got asked to teach sunday school next week. Should be fun. I will have 12 kids in my class. Kindergarten and Grade 1. Good age, but usually a bit rambunctious. I'll have to figure out some stuff to keep them interested. So..I want to move out in a few months. Anyone want to rent with me?? jk. Sounds stressful to move again so soon. I'm getting a little tired of organizing and reorganizing and moving boxes and my furniture. I have so much stuff! Well..it's getting dark. (As a friend would say when he's out of words.) Ciao...Mein Noodles. I know. I'm such a dork.

No comments: