Tuesday, July 24, 2007

This is the view of the valley that we have from the deck at camp. Definitely one of the favorite places for chapel.

This is my sister-in-law Candice advertising for Ronnie's Sunflower Seeds. That's my older brother Josh in behind. We were having a fire in the backyard. It was great to have the whole family at home for a weekend.

I took this picture on the way home from Nat and Candice's one night. What an amazing view! Yes...I miss the mountains, but this is pretty awesome too.

This is my wonderful family. Everyone home. Josh and Jenna came out from Ontario for the wedding of some friends. Which explains why we are all dressed up. :) From the Left:
Tim, Me, Candice, Nat, Josh, Jenna, Mom and Dad.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Beth,
How are you? Nice pictures. Nice to see something from home. I am in North Pole Alaska! Closer to Russia than Manitoba. Hope your having fun at camp. I miss our early morning "exercising.":)
Later, Barb Elias