Sunday, January 20, 2008

Excitement..

So apparently since my life is so boring, God decided I needed a little livening up. :) My little brother and his girlfriend came home from a date in the city last night with great news. The girls are beating the boys now. They're engaged!!. :) So I guess I'm off the hook for getting married until 2010 now. My oldest brother was married in 2004, the next in 2006 and now Tim is getting married in 2008, so I have a couple of years to relax now. Just kidding. I'm not too worried about it anyway. I messed up the years when I was born anyhow. 1982, 1984, 1987 was me and 1988 was Tim. I'm thinking of waiting till my best friend's baby can be a flower girl and maybe my niece or nephew will be either a ring bearer or flower girl too. Wow, but time does fly!

3 comments:

H. said...

that is exciting!! when are they getting married??

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

Hey Beth
If I was a betting kinda guy, which I'm not, I;d say late 2008 or mid 2009. I should be the last person on earth to offer this advice, since I did not subscribe to it myself until a month or two before I began dating Liane, but enjoy your singleness time! You'll never have the same level of freedom, etc. Anywhoos, we're certainly pumped for Tim & Val, and we're praying for you too (no, not just that special someone to find you). Missed you at bible study tonight!
Warren & Liane

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Irina
Was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime, go for coffee or something!
Just call 325-5126 if you'd like to!