Saturday, January 19, 2008

What's exciting in my life??

Well...let's see. This morning I pulled two white hairs out of my head, and I mean WHITE. They were not blonde or grayish brown, they were white. :( Ok, I'm getting old. Other than that, I really don't have much going on in my life. I'm working full time as a teller again. Which is going ok. I love the people I get to work with all the time. So fun. I really don't have much of a life outside of work right now, which is all right too. I would really like to move out again, but at the moment, the prospects are few. :) I'm taking a work related course and will be writing an exam for that in June I think. Today is my day off and I have absolutely no plans whatsoever. I am going to read and relax. It is really cold out there today, but I might go for a walk anyway. So yeah, I'm still alive and on this planet, but there's not much to report.

No comments: