Saturday, July 17, 2010

:) :) :)

Wasn't quite sure what to name this post, but the smiles seem appropriate for what I have to share with you. Work has still been busy as usual with plenty to do and always new projects to figure out. I decided to take a few more online courses through work as well which I will be working on in the evenings when I have time.
It's already been more than a month since I was on vacation and it has flown by. I'm hoping the next month will fly by too, because.....
Hilde is coming to visit me on August 16th and is staying for a week!! Yay! She will hopefully have her flights booked soon so I know exactly when to pick her up. In the next month I will be doing some renovations in the spare room. I picked up some paint and supplies last night and will hopefully be moving furniture out today so I can wash walls and prep to paint. I didn't pick really exciting colors, but I think it will look really nice when it's done.
I'm doing shades of white and then I'm planning on doing a few paintings with green and brown to accent. I picked out two shades of white in two different finishes with plans of being slightly creative on one wall. I'll be doing a warm creamier white color in eggshell finish as the main color in the room and then I'll be using a slightly cooler white in semi-gloss to texture or add an artistic touch on an accent wall.
Does anyone have a little square or round table that they don't want anymore? Let me know if you do!
I guess I'd better get to work..have a great weekend!

No comments: