Thursday, December 07, 2006

Opera Anyone??

So...Christmas music huh? It's getting old already. Actually just these cd's that are playing at the cred are getting annoying especially the opera cd. Those high notes just really make your shoulders tense. And the bell choir...wow it can drive you dingaling. Pun intended. Last day on till..Yesss! So far it seems to be slow, but then it's only 2 minutes after opening. I'm going out for lunch today with my girls. (Barbara Ann and Fran) No, I did not make them up to keep me from getting lonely. We are the top of the totem pole, so to speak here at work. The most experienced etc. We generally have a lot of fun when we work together. Then there's Trish, who I worked with yesterday. We call each other fruit and nut. :) So..we're a little crazy. It keeps life interesting. This week I have a whole lot of stuff to get done. I should make a list yet, I keep on forgetting things. I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Saturday, Heather and I are going to hang out..get my Christmas shopping done, get a makeover(actually just a haircut)maybe even play some mario. :)
Mom really wants me to help do some decorating yet, not that I'm a pro or anything, but Tim and Dad won't help. Anyway...hope you all have a good one!!

1 comment:

H. said...

Beth I can't believe you are leaving in only three days (according to your ticker today) I hope that you have an excellent time. I know that the travelling will go well... planes can be fun... try to relax and enjoy. I would write this in an e-mail... but apparently I don't have your e-mail... strange... or I can't find it... or something... oh well. I pray travelling mercies for you and I know that you will have an incredible adventure... Christmas in Austria dosn't sound too bad!!!! Have an excellent day and a good time in your last few days in good 'ol Winkler. Peace.