Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pictures of My Home

Here's some Pics of my beautiful Schladming.



Overlooking Schladming toward the Dachstein.



The Mallards that live by the river path



A church (Lutheran I think, whatever, they're all German) :) This is the church I went to for Christmas Eve Service. The pastor spoke a good message about Jesus coming to earth as God in human form. And a story about Corrie Ten Boom and forgiveness. No, I did not need translation. I caught that much on my own. :)



The "River". Really clear water!!



And another church. Not sure which one it is. But it looks cool.
Enjoy :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the visual. It is beautiful! It certainly a great motivator to go for a morning walk!
Enjoy it while you can!!!

H. said...

Looks awesome Beth... when can I come visit???? Have you gone hurtling down any of those mountains yet???? lol

Anonymous said...

I've been checking out your blog, keep up with the pics. Absolutely gorgeous!

Irene said...

You have more snow than we do here. Don't you miss the wideness of flat Manitoba?
We are glad to hear that your German is improving. Hey, we did a good job, didn't we :-)
Irene