Monday, November 15, 2004

Tired

This past weekend was great! We had an awesome Quiz Meet and of course an awesome time of worship. Our quiz teams did fairly well and we all had a great time, but now I feel so tired. Its almost like I did a week of hard labor even though I actually didn't do much at all.
My parents left yesterday to spend a couple days at a Pastors and Wives Retreat. I hope that my Dad will take it easy and actually rest. Anyway, Tim and I get the house to ourselves which is always fun. Not much to do though. I probably should be working on correcting school work but I don't feel like it.
I think I need some exercise to wake me up so I'll be going for a walk soon. I'm rambling so I'll just finish with with an appropriate passage of scripture.
Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

"peace be still/ I am with you/ rest in me for one more night/ peace be still/ I am with you/ replace your tired heart with mine."
Tired Heart by Bleach

No comments: