Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Finally!

Yes!! This morning I got a phone call from the library. I have a job!!
I begin next Tuesday at 4:00 pm. I finally won't be bored anymore.
Anyway...since the last time I wrote on here...I had a great Christmas! It was awesome to see Josh and Nat and Candice. It was also good to be busy for a little while.
Our Christmas program on Christmas Eve went off very smoothly (surprisingly). Also we had a birthday party for Heather last Wednesday.
We had a blast playing games and watching movies. The highlight of that night was seeing Warren fall backwards in his chair. :)
Now I need to figure out what to do for my birthday. If it snows some more, maybe we can go sledding.
Well..I've gotta go.
ttfn

1 comment:

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

hey Beth,
Congrats on getting the job! They must really like you there!
Hey, about the chair... :)
And about your birthday...I prayed, and God sent me snow on my birthday, maybe you should do the same!
Talk to you later.