Monday, December 13, 2004

It's That Time of Year

It's that time of year when we all go crazy and enjoy doing so.
This week looks like it will be quite busy. My dad just got home Saturday night and it already feels like he wasn't even gone for a day, never mind three weeks. Last night we had an awesome college and career games night in Altona. Tons of fun!! (If you weren't there, you should have been). Tonight is Worship Team practice. Tomorrow night is Celebration Night at WBC. Thursday night is carolling. Friday night is "adult" dessert night. Saturday night I'm babysitting Natalie and Ryan. (Yay!)
I guess for this week it might be a good thing that I don't have a job. :)
I got my shopping done earlier this year than normal. Last year I waited till the week before Christmas to do my shopping. Boy! Was that stressful! I think my parents are out buying a tree right now. I can't wait to set it up and decorate it. We haven't done any decorating in our house yet. I guess it just didn't feel right to do that while Dad was gone.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Josh, but he doesn't even know when he's coming yet. :( It'll be good to see him.
Well I've gotta go figure out what to do for supper since the parents aren't home yet.
ttfn
Oh yeah, I almost forgot :) Here's a verse to help keep you mindful of the reason for the season. (he he)
Matthew 2:11
On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped Him. Then they opened their treasures and presented Him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh.

No comments: