Saturday, August 26, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar (or a few more)

Ya, I'm working today. :( Actually I've been sitting here watching other people work. haha. I'm on commercial teller today and it's separate from the other tellers. I only have to key business deposits and there haven't been that many businesses coming in. I get to go for lunch pretty soon. Yippee. I couldn't find much to eat at home though. I have eggos and syrup and nachos and salsa and a yogurt. weird, I know. I only have to work 3 days next week! yay! I'm on vacation on thursday and friday and then we are going to sioux falls for life light fest. good times! I know I'm not writing with good grammar or phonetics, but I'm sure you all get the general idea. As one of my coworkers said this morning "Saturdays are when you are supposed to be home watching cartoons." :) I'm lazy...

No comments: