Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm Going to AUSTRIA!!!


Yes, I've known about this for three weeks already, but I figured it was time to share it with everyone. I'm sure not that many people are actually checking this site for updates anymore, but I guess I might try writing on here again. I have been looking into possibly either going to school or working at a school for quite a while, but finally on a day when I was feeling "down in the dumps", I got an email from Capernwray Tauernhof in Austria saying that they would like me to come and help out for 6 months. So...I will be spending Christmas and my 20th birthday in the Alps!! :) I'm excited to see what God has to show me in another part of the world. I'm ready for a challenge and a change of scenery and to meet new people. Please pray for me that I will be completely willing and ready to be used by God.
God Bless

No comments: