Thursday, August 24, 2006

Making it a Habit

Hey,
You might find that I don't really have much to say, but I'm trying to make this a habit. :) Eventually it might stick and I'll actually update this regularly. So I started reading some of "The Complete Works of Francis Schaeffer". Wow!! A lot of it doesn't really sink in, but some of it I'm able to understand. What an amazing thinker!! And to be able to put it into words! Even though the average person may not be able to understand it right off. I'm finding it fascinating anyhow, and it's pulled me in enough that I might actually be able to keep reading it without getting sidetracked. Well..I've been thinking about all the things that I may need for Austria and trying to cut out all the unneccessary. It really is going to be hard to fit everything in two bags. What about all my shoes? just kidding. I'll live without my 2 dozen pairs somehow. 'k maybe I don't have quite that many. Only 18 pairs that I can think of excluding slippers. :) At least I have the reputation of girls packing a lot as an excuse. If Justin didn't need his 50 lbs of stuff, he could bring some of my stuff to Europe as well and just forward it to me when I got there. LOL It might look kinda strange for him to be bringing my heels with him though. :) (Justin: I give you permission to get me back.) Maybe I'd better go before I dig myself into a deeper hole.

No comments: