Thursday, November 30, 2006

First Christmas Party!

I got through my first Christmas party. We had a potluck for our Bible Study group. Wow was that food good!! I ate two platefuls and three different desserts. It was a good thing I had lunch at 11:00 yesterday otherwise I wouldn't have been able to eat as much. We played some Catch Phrase afterward as a group. What a fun game!! I was a little slow on the uptake though. Must have been all the food or I was tired or a combination of the two. ;) Well..it finally feels like winter! Lots of snow out in the parking lot here! I wish I could take a few hours and go play ;)
It is going to be a busy day today!! It's month end and we are handing out calendars. yay for calendars! 7 more days of work. I'm looking forward to my night off tonight. Time to work on home stuff. :0
Anyway..I have some work to key...catch ya later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you say "got through my first christmas party"...as if eating good food and playing games with friends is tough! Hope you have a great time these last few weeks in canada! I'm sure we'll miss you...eventually ;)