Monday, November 20, 2006

Good Morning!

It's still dark outside. I shouldn't be up yet. :) Actually I slept fairly well last night and am looking forward to being a floater at work today. Floating means walking around and making sure everyone else is doing ok. I don't have to be on cash. So Montreal bombed yesterday. Learn how to catch a ball guys!! This is me...who's afraid of flying objects... talking. Oh well..It was a pretty boring game, and I was watching it with a bunch of loud people. :) No offense to them of course. It was fun..Good food..great to see old friends. I recently discovered that while waking up with music playing can greatly improve your mood in the morning, it also can badly affect your mood throughout the day. At least if it's the beatles you're listening to. Their music doesn't consist of much, and while it might be catchy at first it get's old really fast on the thousandth time through your head. :) I'm going to listen to some better music while I walk to work today. Anywhoos..gotta go get ready..I've actually gotta look good today. :(

1 comment:

dustin said...

hey don't dis the beatles, but i agree waking up to music is great in the morning. i have my music on all night even though my parents room is right above mine and when it is too loud my dad hears all the bass and gets ticked at me.