Saturday, November 04, 2006

Mornings..

So...I've been getting up a lot earlier lately. 6:50 in the morning. You might ask why? Well...It feels better to get up and do my bible reading take a shower, have my starbucks coffee, and then WALK to work. :) It's about a 15-20 minute walk from my parents place and I get to listen to my favorite music on the way. ;) Great stuff. Before moving home, I didn't have coffee made for me in the morning. I didn't have leftovers to take for lunch. I didn't have a double bed that didn't sink in the middle. I didn't have time on my way to work to listen to music. I'm looking at all the positives, because I miss my apartment. :( Can't wait to have my own place again. I'm still staring at a stack of things to unpack and organize. Not right now of course. :)It was nice to have Ashleigh home this week. We even played some dutch blitz for old times sake and Heather beat the tar out of us. (what a stupid saying):s Anyway...it's supposed to be warm next week. The snow is all going to melt. not sure if I really like that yet. well. I have some stuff waiting to key...ttfn

No comments: