Friday, February 09, 2007

Another Week Nearly Gone

Well..it's been another great week. But I am so wiped out. As you know, I didn't start out the week very strong. This weekend will hopefully be a good time to relax and recover before the next week. So..I haven't been hearing very much about home lately. I'm not exactly homesick, but it would be nice if some of you would keep in touch. :) Even if you only leave a quick comment for me. It would be much appreciated. Those of you who have blogs... please update them!! I check them almost everyday. :) I usually have a few hours in the afternoon to read and write emails and stuff. It would be great to hear from some of you guys! Email me or something. It's a lot more fun to open my email to find something more than just junk. :) So..off my soapbox now. It's really beautiful outside here again. Probably around +11 and sunny! I didn't go running today, but I will be going for a walk with Hilde very shortly. About running..I finally cut my time in half for the trail that I have been running. The first time I went it took about an hour and I didn't even make it all the way. Now I can run it in half and hour and all the way there and back. It's really fun! The walking path runs along the River and it is called the Talbach. It is a Trail that begins in Schladming and circuits up to Rohrmoos-Untertal and back down to Schladming. The second half of the trail is not passable in Winter because it is so steep and icy so I just do the walking path by the river to the Village of Untertal and back. I don't really know how far it is, but it's a pretty decent walk. Walking at a normal pace it would take about an hour and twenty minutes from Tauernhof and back. Beautiful though!! Anywhoo..I'm keeping Hilde waiting. ttfn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

Sorry to read that you are still feeling weak. We had the Quiz meet here yesterday and our C team placed third. Dustin and his buds played for the Worship time and Dad shared the devo. Tim is taking the group to Carman this morning, where they will be playing in the morning service. Dad will be heading for Meade Kansas on the 20th for a few days, FEBC workshop.
We are having lunch with the Groenings today - please pray for Mrs. Groening as she hasn't been feeling that great.
Praying for you,

Love Mom and Dad

H. said...

Hi Beth, sounds beautiful where you are. I'm working at a real job now... in Roland, teaching 3/4, it is a very lets call it 'interesting' class... and I am definitly challenged everyday and in almost every way. I try to stay positive though... hope things go well for you this week!! I'll try to write you soon... in my new crazy world that is becoming more difficult... but I love that you update your blog so often, I love hearing what you are up to!! Laterz.

Stacey said...

I hope you're feeling better by now!