Monday, February 19, 2007

To Germany and Back...

So..I had the opportunity to go for a drive yesterday. Steve and Christy from California needed a ride back to Munich airport. To begin with, just Mark (from Australia) was going to drive them back, but I decided to go along last minute. :) I'm glad I did. The drive was beautiful! It took 2 and 1/2 hours to get there and we took a longer way back to see a more scenic route. It was weird to be in a vehicle again. I've only been in a moving vehicle 5 times since Christmas. Some of the scenery and lakes and stuff reminded me of being in Ontario. Except that the mountains here are huge. :) Today I got up at 6 to prepare breakfast for the new group. It's the Norwegians again. A bunch of kids between 18-20 or so. They are already excellent skiiers and so all the ski instructors basically have this week off. It was great though. Niffy helped me in the house and Mark helped in the Kitchen and everything was done really fast. If it's like that all week...Wow! I could handle that. So much better!! I was done cleaning almost an hour early and the Norwegians always take a bag lunch so we were done lunch clean up really early as well. Well..that's all for now. Oh..by the way, I didn't actually see anything of Munich other than the airport. We weren't sure of having enough time, what with all the traffic. ttfn

3 comments:

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

Sounds like a good time...hope you took some pictures of Germany for me!

Warren

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth, it is great to hear what you are doing. I think about you often-like when your dad pulls up with his bus or when I use my black ink roller-for my stamps of course-not my lips. I miss working with you at HCU. Shari

Anonymous said...

How do you like the german "Autobahn"?