Friday, March 16, 2007

Physically Challenged

Not to say that I'm disabled or anything, but this past week has been challenging. On Monday I went skiing all day. Awesome!! I ended up doing quite well and Niffy had me ski on part of a red flag hill (higher than a beginner's hill). That was challenging and she definitely wore me out. Tuesday I took the day off and just relaxed in the sun and got a bit tanned. It's been really warm here this week. Averaging around 15 degrees down here and probably close to 20 on top. (I skied in a t-shirt on Monday). Wednesday I made cookies for the Bistro. Double chocolate with hazelnuts. Yummy! I have also started making sun tea, which is a bit of a novelty around here. Tastes great though. Yesterday I went climbing at Hopsi (Planai's free climbing wall) and challenged myself again. Apparently I'm a maniac at climbing. I love it! I really hope to be able to do some real rock climbing while I'm here for spring school though. I haven't remembered to take pictures lately so I'll have to get my camera out again. I still can't figure out why it doesn't let me post pics on here. Any ideas?? Today is the last day of this camp and tomorrow we have major clean up and another camp coming right away. Just one more week before I go to Venice!! yippee! Next week it is supposed to snow all week again. I guess it's a good thing since we do have 4 more ski camps. I will also be able to use my skipass to go skiing then. :) One of my friends here is going through a tough time and I would appreciate you praying. I can't really share more than that, but pray for me as well that I would be willing to be used by God however he wants to use me. 1 month before some of my good friends have to leave. please pray that I would enjoy this last month with them. I'm still not thinking about coming home. God has lots for me to do here yet. :) Love ya all and you're in my thoughts! ttfn

No comments: