Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well Guys...I finally did it!

I bought myself a skipass and went skiing for the first time today. A bunch of us went to Reiteralm and Niffy stayed with me to start teaching me. Apparently I am doing really well. It's kinda like rollerblading part of the time. Some of the same muscles and movements. It was fun! I will also be going skiing on Monday and Tuesday with the beginner groups. It's nice to be able to go with the staff now when they go for the day instead of sitting back here and reading by myself. Today is a bit gloomy outside and it has been drizzling and snowing a bit. Hopefully there will be quite a bit of snow for tomorrow when the guests come. Anyway..just thought I'd update you guys on my exciting new development. Also..it's only two weeks before I get to go to Venice!! Yippee! ttfn

1 comment:

Heather said...

Skiing, huh:) Don't hurt yourself! Our snow is all melting now. It's been at least 5 degrees for the past week. I can't wait till the snow is all gone! That means it's that much closer to June (and July:)