Monday, April 19, 2010

Fun and Games

What a great weekend. Now it's back to work..
Saturday I woke up at a decent time and managed to get quite a bit done. Washed the car, cleaned up the yard, renewed insurance and drivers..
Yesterday I had a great time of worship with the church family. I went for a nice long bike ride in the afternoon which I am feeling today. :) In the evening the family was at Mom and Dad's for a BBQ. It was beautiful outside and we spent some time sitting outside and enjoying the sun. Well, I guess I was sitting while the others were playing frisbee. ;)
After a delicious supper, we played a good ol' game of monopoly. Comtois home rules..that says it all. I wasn't able to land on any unowned property and so I played the entire game without property, but still managed to survive till we called it quits and I even tripled my money..don't ask me how that works.. :)
And that's how my weekend went. I hope you all have had a great weekend and I wish you a wonderful work week!

Just one more thought and request. My Dad is heading off for 3 weeks with trans world radio and will be all over the world. Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Johannesburg. Please pray for him as he travels and for my Mom as she's home without him. Thanx!

No comments: