Monday, April 26, 2010

Stop this Train!

Busy Busy! So life is still flying. I often feel like I don't have enough hours in a day to get stuff done. Constantly doing laundry on the fly. Emptying the dishwasher while I wait for the straightening iron. Cleaning the bathroom while waiting for my food to warm up. Chatting with a friend while cleaning up the kitchen or cooking...you get the picture. :)

This weekend was a busy one, but also really good. Friday night I went to a play with a friend and out for coffee after.

Saturday I went to a wedding and also for coffee with some girls from work between the reception and the dance. We went to Jonny's Java and had a great time. I think we may have scared some of the other people away, but oh well. The dance was fun. I loved watching all the girls from work dance. I didn't get up and dance, but it was great fun to watch. The live band was pretty good too.

Sunday Mom and I went to the city in the afternoon and then we stopped in at Tim and Val's for supper and a movie. It was great to hang out with them and their awesome animals. I love their pets. So fun. :)

Tonight I've gotta get over to Bible Quizzing. This is the last week I think. They have their last meet this weekend. Would love to go to the meet, but I am in Winnipeg for Thursday and Friday this week. Training..yay. :) Going for Sushi on Friday night with a girlfriend from work though so that should be good!

Well, life is good. I'm enjoying it most of the time. Haven't had a lot of energy to go running lately though. :( I was thinking of going today, but it wasn't very nice out. I'm getting spoiled by the nice weather we've had this spring.

This is the last week with the F11 crew in the basement. "F11" you ask? It's our team name, because the escape key for the banking system is F11. We use it a lot in our clean-up. :) We have an appreciation lunch and wind-up tomorrow at Gingerwood Lane. Looking forward to that!
I'm looking forward to being out of the basement, but it'll be bittersweet as well saying goodbye to my new friends.

But I'm going to embrace the next part of this work year. We have a busy summer ahead!

That's all for now. Till next time...

No comments: