Sunday, May 02, 2010

It's been a busy week!

So, life has been slightly crazy and it doesn't look like it's going to change much in the near future. This week was the last week of working in the basement with the F11 crew. :) Actually Wednesday was the last day. Tuesday we went out for Lunch together at Gingerwood, which was really good. We packed it up on Wednesday, since they finished the larger projects early. Thursday and Friday I was in Winnipeg for training. Early mornings are not my favorite! I was up at 5:30 each morning. So tired! Friday I stayed after training with Traycee for sushi. Yummy!
Yesterday I tried to sleep in, but it didn't work so well. I got up and did some yard work. I was very happy to find that my ferns came up again this year. I thought I had killed them last year, but they appear to be doing fairly well. :)
Dad's in South Africa now. He'll be home on Friday night. Mom is counting sleeps. :) It'll be nice to have him home for sure!
Well, it was a busy week, but not really exciting. Not much else to say. Time to get ready for church. Hope you all had a good week!

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2

No comments: