Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well the busyness is never ending, or so it seems. Actually vacation is coming up very soon. Only 4 more days at the office and 3 in Winnipeg. Yay! I can't wait to see Josh and Jenna, Chloe and James. I'm working on psyching myself up for the 16 hour drive. :)
Well, I'm not sure what to tell you about as most of my busyness relates to work.
I spent 4 days in Winnipeg 2 weeks ago for training on the new banking system. I'm actually quite excited about the new system. It was a good week. I am heading back in for 3 days next week. I will be staying at the Radisson again and one of the main highlights is the starbucks in the lobby. :) I'm sure I will be very glad to get home on Wednesday night and sleep in my own bed again.
I've been trying to spend quite a bit of time outside when I'm not at work. It's been a beautiful spring. I mowed my lawn last night and managed to get a slight sunburn (it's already faded to a tan). The rest of the evening was spent shopping for shower gifts for a lovely bride to be. I'll post pictures next week of what the gift is. :)
Well..I'm up early today and heading to work a bit early. I'd better finish doing my hair and such...
Hope you are all well and loving life!

4 comments:

Jamy said...

Hey, Josh and Jenna had another baby? When?

B C said...

Hey Jamy,
Yeah! They had a little (BIG) boy at the end of November. This will be the first time I see him in person. :) Super excited!

Jamy said...

Oh thats exciting. Good for them. And Chloe just turned 2 right?
How big was he?

B C said...

I think he was actually a pretty average 8 lb something or other as a newborn, but he grew quickly and I think he's more than 25 lbs now.