Wednesday, April 21, 2010

He sees you where you are

There are times when we all feel like we're excluded from the life skipping by outside ourselves. Moments when we feel alone, misunderstood and unimportant..completely invisible.

But You're right here. You're the center of my world and Your love is unexplainable, but I know You see me where I am.

Your right hand has got a hold on me and Your grace, each day it sets me free 'cause You're right here.

Some days life seems to pass us by. We're living too fast and we're dying inside. Our purpose in life gets lost in the worries. Perspective is gone.

But You're right here. You're the center of my world and Your love is unexplainable, but I know You see me where I am

Your right hand has got a hold on me and Your grace, each day it sets me free 'cause You're right here

My understanding is not understanding at all. My strength is weak, but in weakness Your strength will prevail! If I look to you, if I trust in You, You'll lift me up above it all!

There are times in our life when we see people fall. You give us grace to reach out in love and show them that

You're right here. You're the center of the world and Your love is unexplainable, but I know You see me where I am

Your right hand has got a hold on me and Your grace, each day it sets me free' cause You're right here

No comments: