Monday, March 28, 2005

continuing the story

Hey! Thanx to anonymous for the comment. I was hoping for a few more ideas but I'll have to work with this for now. Now where was I? oh yes...
...but in each and every bubble I saw... a beautiful star. At first the stars appeared as they would in a clear night sky, but as I continued to gaze at them I saw that they were not just a clear point of light but a many faceted jewel with as many colors as are in a single ray of light. "This water is too precious to drink." I said to myself. "I will come back later with a vial and take some with me." So I rose from my knees and continued down a path that seemed to appear before my feet as I walked. I walked for what seemed like a long time. I passed through a small grove of fruit trees. I did not know what kind of fruit they were for it was not the season of fruit-bearing. As I came out of the grove I saw in the distance what appeared to be a great castle...

And that is where I'll stop for today. Please give me some more ideas so that I can continue the story.
This afternoon I am going hiking with the College and Career group. It should be fun. I've been wanting to go hiking for quite a while now. This morning my Dad took me driving for a while and I picked up some paper so I can photocopy a bunch of sheet music that Candice lent to me. There are some really great songs in there! Hope you all have an excellent day. ttfn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You enter the castle and find a large staircase. Of course you must explore it. So, you start up... my brain just died.

B C said...

sounds good but I think I need to have a bit of an adventure before I even reach the castle. What do you think? any ideas?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, an adventure would be good. It could be an adventure to get inside the castle. Maybe it's got a moat around it filled with crocodiles. And it's guarded by hundreds of soldiers.

B C said...

k, can work with that

Anonymous said...

I think the castle should turn out to be a cave or something like that. or the person should go into the castle and find a secret door and end up back at the fountian and the fall into it and the find them selves in a cave and find out all sorts of cool historical thing. yep I think that is a good idea.