Wednesday, March 30, 2005

story continued.

To start off I'd like to say that since no one else has cast a vote for the chipmunk's name I would like to declare Warren the winner and the chipmunk is now named MISTER chipmunk. :) Thank you again to anonymous for making it possible for me to continue my story. I am currently sitting here drinking a starbuck's frappucino and eating a mars bar. YUM! I haven't had a chocolate bar since...a really long time ago because I can't remember the event. Well...on with the story. I ended with...what appeared to be a great castle...I start to feel excited. I've never seen a castle close up before. I start to run. I run through a meadow filled with buttercups and soon reach a field filled with thorns, briars, and rot-weed. I look behind me at the beautiful meadow and fruit grove and then ahead at the death and desolation through which I have to travel in order to reach the castle. I look around me to see if there could be some other way but there isn't. I hesitantly place a foot on the field as though I might suddenly be cursed if I dared to touch it. I take another step and soon I am walking through the field, cringing at the sting of thorns that cuts through my clothes. I am glad that I have sturdy black boots. Eventually I arrive at the other edge of the field scratched and sweaty. I stare at the huge moat ahead of me and at the drawbridge that is drawn up on the other side. I slowly tiptoe to the edge of the moat and look down. It is filled with slimy sludge that could never pass for water and in it were hundreds of crocodiles. A stench rose from the moat and I could feel the bile rise in my throat. I quickly step back and sink to my knees in despair. I have to get to the castle but there seems to be no way to do so. Suddenly behind me there was a great rush of wind...

That's where I'll stop for today. What do you think the wind should come from? Please give me some more ideas. I'll keep the other ideas for inside the castle in mind. ttfn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be some mysterious wind, that blew for no reason, and nobody knew where it came from. Maybe if you spread your jacket out, like wings, it will carry you over the moat and onto the castle wall. Or... maybe you're walking around the castle, trying to find a way in, and then you accidentally step on a certain plant(or rock, or leaf, or something of the sort) and all of a sudden the bridge begins to lower. (like some secret button or something).

B C said...

great ideas

Anonymous said...

I think there should be a dragon in this story. and maybe the wind can be coming from the dragon moveing . or maybe he is breathing fire and then there is fire in the wind and then when your running from the dragon you go into the castle and hide ind in the thing tnat ends up to be the secret passage way.

Anonymous said...

Beth you should realy continue your story so that I can give you more ideas ok