Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Virus Valley

Well, I'm starting to lose track of how many times I've been sick. I had a 24 hour flu bug on Monday and spen Tuesday relaxing to get over it. I'm still pretty wiped out and a few of the other staff are not feeling so hot as well. It's kinda weird. I don't get sick this often at home. Anywhoo..I spent my sick day in bed and got some stuff done on my computer. I sorted out some pics of Venice and today I got more from the other girls. I have 599 pics so far of Venice alone. Crazy!! I'll send out an invite to a bunch of you to be able to view my pics on Kodak Gallery online. Sorry, I still can't post pics on here. lt's annoying, but I wouldn't be able to fit over 500 pics on this page anyway. The album is combined of pics of 3 people so there are some doubles etc. Bear with the crazy ones. :) Anyway..I'm tired and tomorrow's another day. I also need to write a devo for Friday. Pray for me..:)

No comments: