Monday, October 16, 2006

Back to Routine

Still not sure if that's a good thing, bad thing or either one. :) It's cold and rainy outside again and I want it to stop!! You probably have guessed already that I only talk about the weather when I'm bored or not sure what else to write about. :) I'm also really hungry right now and am waiting for lunch. By the way, sorry I haven't been as regular with posting and everything. Training people really wipes you out! I hope I'll get back into writing more often again. I have a bit of a strange schedule this week. I work every day till thursday, then I get Friday off and work again on Saturday. Should be interesting. 2 more weeks till I move home. Apparently I'll be sleeping in the basement with a ping pong table as a room divider. Oh well, at least I get a nice bed. I really need to find another suitcase though, since I won't have a dresser to put my clothes in before I leave for Austria. Only 2 more months! Still don't really feel like it's real yet! Am I truly moving to a foreign country for more than half a year??! Thanx goes out to Bruce and Heather for storing my stuff for me!!

1 comment:

H. said...

Did your parents convert your room already that you have to sleep with the ping pong table????? lol.