Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's the End of the World as We Know it....

And I feel annoyed...
I keep on getting these radio songs stuck in my head. "If I had a million dollars," "Is Everybody Going Crazy?" etc.
I haven't had a chance to listen to any decent music lately, so I keep on getting these other songs stuck in my head. The upstairs bathroom had country music going in it yesterday and even though I don't know the name of the song, it keeps running through my head. :( help!!! Anywhoos...I'm going to be packing up a bunch of stuff today and getting rid of all my big furniture. Luckily the new renter wants to take care of my couch and chair and table and chairs for me so I have a few less things to move. I packed up a bunch of books yesterday. Wow!!! I have too many! I'd better get going on finishing up work. ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I avoid the radio at all costs...my boss used to like having "the Eagle" or some other garbage playing in the store, but luckily after I turned it off a few times, he forgot about it. Have fun moving!