Wednesday, October 11, 2006

First Day of Winter??

Brrr!! It is really cold out there today! Snow on the ground and there was ice in my parking spot this morning! Ick!! It has come too early. 7th day of training today. Now it is just basically a test of staying awake and alert while watching to make sure they do everthing right. Just another couple of weeks and then I'll be moving back to my parent's place. Scary!! I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with all my stuff. If I ask some of you to store some...you know why. That sounds dumb, but anyways...
Last night I led quizzing. I know...what's new? I led quizzing by myself. 8 crazy...good kids. :) Had fun and they all did pretty well too! Quizzing is interesting this year. Lots of younger kids. I'm going to stop writing now, because I keep getting distracted and writing 2 word sentences. After this week it will be easier to write again. ttfn

No comments: