Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Everyday Life..

Some everyday life pics..as promised. This is supper clean up. My night off. :)


Grace enjoying her work and brightening everyone's life. :)


Mario and Niffy (short for Jennifer) posing for the camera in the midst of cleaning the dining rooms.


Heidi, our housekeeper, helping out in the kitchen.


Elizabeth, our cute little Dutch speaker. (She's actually German, but she told me last night that she will never speak German again. She loves Dutch too much. :)

We tend to have a lot of fun in the kitchen. Lots of crazy people. Well..today is my day off and so far I have accomplished..nothing. I got up at a reasonable time (9:30) and then just puttered around. Played a bit of piano. I am slowly figuring out how to play with chords. :) We had a great lunch today. Cucumber Salad, Chili, and biscuits with fruited yogurt for dessert. I guess I played piano for longer than I thought! It's already almost 4:00. Oh well. Not much else to say. ttyl

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Beth...nice to see some pictures of what you're up to.
Praying for you