Sunday, February 07, 2010

New Temporary Position

Hey all,
Just a quick update. Wanted to let you know that I was offered a position at work that will last the rest of the year. I will be doing something completely different. Should be fun and interesting. I'll have the opportunity to work with a lot of different people, some of whom I haven't met before. :)
Looking forward to the new adventure, and seeing what God has in store.
Please pray for me as the new job comes with a lot of responsibility.
Other news..not much. I've been running a lot lately and am training for a marathon, just for kicks. I have no intention of running a full marathon. :) I might do a 10 km in Spring and possibly a half in Fall, but we'll see how long I can keep it up.
I've been keeping myself pretty busy. Whenever I'm not working, running, or busy with church stuff, I have been working on a writing course and also doing some artwork. So, yeah..lot's going on. I've also been enjoying spending time with friends and have been able to catch up with some old friends over coffee the last couple of weeks.
Tonight our church family is going skating. We haven't rented the ice at the arena in a few years and I'm looking forward to lacing up the skates tonight. It's been a long time!
Well..I'm going to have a bit of a rest, and maybe even nap. :)

No comments: